Camping Parasol, RV and Tent Campground in Shediac NB
Camping Parasol is a quiet, friendly family campground and recreational vehicle park where seasonal campers share the grounds with tourists. The campground offers 90 sites for trailers and campers, and 10 sites for tents. Pets are welcome.
- Large 30 x 45 ft. camping sites
- Pull through hookups for easy access
- Water, electric (30 amp), and sewer hookups
- Free cable TV and wifi
- Clean modern washrooms and showers
- Laundry facilities
- Large Community tent for events and activities
- Washer toss boards
- Close to bike trails
- Ice,Drink,Icecream and firewood available for sale
- Small boat launch
- Dump station
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and owners must clean up after them
- Speed limit is 10 km/h
- Quiet time is 11 p.m.
- Playground closes at dusk
- No bike riding after dusk
- Rubbish must be taken to the dumpster
- No crossing in other campers’ lots
- Violation of rules may result in expulsion from the park without refund, at the management’s discretion.
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and we will not be responsible for accidents and injury to our guests, or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.